Senin, 08 Agustus 2011

4Men I Got On The Subway English Translation Lyrics

4Men I Got On The Subway English Translation Lyrics

I got on the subway cause I felt like I'd run into you

*I got on the subway cause I felt like I'd run into you
I felt like I'd see you if I left my house
I feel like you'd be standing there whenever we make a stop
So I leave my house again today to find you

Whenever the train stops, in between the opened doors
Whenever people rushed into the train
I look up and look for you for a long time
Cause I feel like I'd see you at least once among al those people

Countless people get on and off the train
And my heart keeps yearning for you
I hold back my tears and keep staring at the door
Cause I feel like you'll walk in

We've been to all the stops that the train makes
I'm crying again embarrassingly
We were just like the couple across from me
You used to fall asleep on my shoulder too

The door slowly opens and I see a face that is like yours
I think that It's you but it isn't and I'm in despair
Whenever I see the same clothes, the same shoes
I feel like it's you, I think I'm going crazy

People look at me
People think I'm crazy
Do I look crazy cause I'm crying?

*Repeat

Eventually the place that I get off is where you live
The place that I used to turn around after walking you home
I stand there still and just cry
I wait for you here again today

I got on the subway cause I felt like I'd run into you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive