Kamis, 21 Juli 2011

U-Cube - Fly So High English Translation Lyrics

U-Cube - Fly So High English Translation Lyrics

Dedicated to you all, thank you
The hard and dark times, even my past tears lost light
Those were the special hopes that resulted in you and I today
Like the ground hardening after the rain
We dream of tomorrow win our single day
For that special dream we draw tomorrow

Fly high, our hopes and dreams came true
Even though it might be lonely and difficult
All our love and dreams came true
Believe that you can do it

For that dream you can fly so high
I can rise again if I fall
We gotta give our love so high, so-so high
I have a dream for the higher place
WE have a brighter future ahead of us
There is the open world for us tor run towards
Run even higher so high, so-so high
Fly even higher

Fly so high-high, fly so high-high
Don’t think it’s hard, don’t be afraid
Fly so high-high, fly so high-high
Don’t think you’re alone and just start, you can do it

Time to fly, it’s time to open them two wings and fly high
Forget all the times that made you suffer
Retie your loose shoe laces again
There isn’t enough time for you to leave
Don’t look back, there are supposed to be some failures
The only way is to just keep moving forward

All our hopes and dreams cam true
Even though it might be lonely and difficult
All our love and dream came true
Believe that you can do it

For that dream you can fly so high
I can rise again if I fall
We gotta give our love so high, so-so high
I have a dream for the higher place
We have a brighter future ahead of us
There is the open world for us tor run towards
Run even higher so high, so-so high
Fly even higher

Fly so high-high, fly so high-high
Don’t think it’s hard, don’t be afraid
Fly so high-high, fly so high-high
Don’t think you’re alone and just start, you can do it

Sometimes, like a strong wave, you can’t handle it striking
It might be hard now, but in the end you will be able to smile
Because I have a future for me,
Keep going and get over the hard times
We can fly, we can fly so high-high

For that dream you can fly so high
I can rise again if I fall
We gotta give our love so high, so-so high
I have a dream for the higher place
We have a brighter future ahead of us
There is the open world for us tor run towards
Run even higher so high, so-so high
Fly even higher

Fly so high-high, fly so high-high
Don’t think it’s hard, don’t be afraid
Fly so high-high, fly so high-high
Don’t think you’re alone and just start, you can do it

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive