Minggu, 31 Juli 2011

TVXQ - Keep Your Head Down English Translation Lyrics

TVXQ - Keep Your Head Down English Translation Lyrics

Everything ended, when I haven't even started
We broke up, and I don't know why
Everyone around me says, 'What's wrong with you?'
I'm already the bad guy

If loving you was a sin, if being honest was a sin
I keep it low, I keep it low
I just take it in and keep my place

Keep your head down
You're beautiful but your inside is the opposite
So I'm scared
Keep your head down
I loved you but I'm going to let you go

Why did you leave me so easily? Did I seem that easy to you?
My heart is breaking
If everything was just a dream, if we had the time to correct things
I really wished that you'd be happy

You alone were always enough for me
I was happy to dream the same thing with you, despite of what the world said
I am letting you go now but I'm just walking my path
Now I'm just chillin', feel like I'm healing

It's too late, you can't come back
You probably believe that I'll break down without you
You always thought this way but it's just your delusion
Why would I? Why would I? I told you so
Hey, I was really really sad
I was worried that you would meet the wrong guy
Why baby

Keep your head down
You're beautiful, but that lasts only for a moment
You don't have the most important thing in your heart
Keep your head down
You nailed a heart that was going through a love pain

Why did you leave me so easily? Did I seem that easy to you?
My heart is breaking
If everything was just a dream, if we had the time to correct things
I really wished that you'd be happy

Ha, don't you play with someone's heart
You lied to me all the time
You're hypocritical, everyone would agree
Why why why did your crystal clear heart get so murky?
I'm done with love, my heart is empty now as I let you go
But my future is smiling at me gesturing for me to get up
I'm letting you go, live happily ever after
Why Why why
I just want to laugh in the future, haha

Why why
Did you ever wonder that someone will leave you too since you let go of love so easily?
You don't seem to know what you have let go
Stay there and watch me, yeah-

Keep your head down
Everything is gone and disappeared from my heart
You're dead and burnt
Keep your head down
Everything is gone and disappeared from my heart
You're dead and burnt

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive