Minggu, 31 Juli 2011

Teen Top - Tell Me Why English Translation Lyrics

Teen Top - Tell Me Why English Translation Lyrics

Tell Me Why Oh Tell Me Why
Don’t cry by yourself
Yes, just look at me and smile
Oh Paradise
The dream of you and me
Everything will be all right

When those deep scars in your soft heart
are silently felt in this moment
Just believe in love

Oh Feel me now
This world is nothing but scars
But we are gonna be all right
But if it’s hard for you, just hold my hand

Tell Me Why Oh Tell Me Why
Don’t cry by yourself
Yes, just look at me and smile
Oh Paradise
The dream of you and me
Everything will be all right

Tonight Tonight
I believe a miracle will happen
Oooh

All the painful scars are are kept in your flowing tears
Tell them all to me now
Believe in love

I can believe
That your world will come true like a dream
Everything all right
Spend those happy times with me

The precious thing in my life
is you, who is always next to me
You’ve been a strength to my lowly life
I look at you and look at you again but i still miss you

The dream that I dreamt since I was young is you
You shined a light on my tired dreams
I look at you and look at you again but i still miss you

Tell Me Why Oh Tell Me Why
Don’t cry by yourself
Yes, just look at me and smile
Oh Paradise
The dream of you and me
Everything will be all right

This precious heart will always be next to you
And become a light to the world
You Light Up My Life
We laugh together, you and I
Everything will be all right

The precious thing in my life
is you, who is always next to me
Yes you, it’s you
You, who always looks at me

The dream that I dreamt since I was young is you
Yes you, it’s you
You, who always looks at me

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive