Minggu, 31 Juli 2011

Teen Top - Beautiful Girl English Translation Lyrics

Teen Top - Beautiful Girl English Translation Lyrics

Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady You’re my baby baby baby You’re so perfect to me
Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady You’re my lady lady lady This song is only for you

I didn’t know what love was, I just liked you as a friend
It’s rare for relationships of opposite sexes, But we had a platonic, good friendship
My friends asked me is there something going on between you two?
But even though I told them it’s definitely not like that, They misunderstand and think otherwise, oh really!
Without me knowing, You keep looking so pretty to me
This can’t happen, I need to snap out of it And I try waking up from this dream
But when you smile at me, I fall harder for you
You’re my little Angel, What can I do about my heart?

Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady You’re my baby baby baby You’re so perfect to me
Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady You’re my lady lady lady This song is only for you

You know that we know what we want to do just by looking at each other’s eyes
And we want to do this so much in our beautiful fairy tale
Can we jump over this male/female relationship And start our love?
My pounding heart is uncontrollable
As long as we’re together, whatever we do, I love it
Will I be able to be next to you without revealing my pounding heart?
Without me knowing, You keep looking so pretty to me
This can’t happen, I need to snap out of it And I try waking up from this dream
But when you smile at me, I fall harder for you
You’re my little Angel, What can I do about my heart?

Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady You’re my baby baby baby You’re so perfect to me
Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady You’re my lady lady lady This song is only for you

Do you know my heart, know my heart, Do you know my heart, do you know my heart, Do you know my heart, Do you know or do you not know my heart (x2)

I’ve held back my confession for all this time, I was deeply worried that I would lose a friend
I spent every night laying in my worries, Only the hot sun can comfort me

Oh man, I need to be a man and have some courage If I want to have her, Now let’s set our hearts firmly
Say those words that have been deeply hidden in your heart, Shoot that cupid’s arrow, Sing this song of love

Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady
Beautiful Girl Baby Beautiful Girl Lady
You’re my lady lady lady This song is only for you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive