Jumat, 29 Juli 2011

Teen Top The Back of My Hand Brushes Against English Translation Lyrics

Teen Top The Back of My Hand Brushes Against English Translation Lyrics



Do you know this? When we walk together
The backs of our hands keep brushing
They touch and then they part
And in that short time of parting, I miss you so much

I asked if you would be my girlfriend
Because I was afraid I’d lose you
I hesitated and confessed with fear
No one could love as much as I do
Your hand that keeps going out of sync with mine
I want to hold it and walk with you

Is it an accident? Or do you want our hands to touch too?
They touch and then they part
My trembling hand is going near your’s again

I asked if you would be my girlfriend
Because I was afraid I’d lose you
I hesitated and confessed with fear
No one could love as much as I do
Your hand that keeps going out of sync with mine
I want to hold it and walk with you

The changing times feel shorter every moment
Now it will be hard for me to let you go
My heart is so longing for your’s, it’s about to explode
So without thinking I just held your hand
That kept brushing against mine

We looked at each other without saying anything
And hand in hand we walked along the street
I walk on this street all the time, but
Why does it feel strange right now?
I’m trying to follow the sound of my pounding heart
And before my heart fades away, I will tell you
I will take courage and tell you to be my girl now

I asked if you would be my girlfriend
Because I was afraid I’d lose you
I hesitated and confessed with fear
No one could love as much as I do
Your hand that keeps going out of sync with mine
I want to hold it and walk with you

Before you let go of my hand
I tell you my shy confession
Now come back to me, please fill me up
Before I let go of this hand
I hesitated before my confession
But now, I ask you to stay by me, how about that?

No one could love as much as I do
Your hand that keeps going out of sync with mine
I want to hold it and walk with you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive