Senin, 01 Agustus 2011

Rottyful Sky - Bluebird English Translation Lyrics

Rottyful Sky - Bluebird (Scent of a Woman OST) (여인의 향기 OST)

When I miss you and yearn for you
Please give me your hands Bluebird
Ride the wind and run with time
To that faraway place

To say I Love you love you love
More sweetly- Kiss me kiss me kiss
Till always, my love, with you

To say you Love me love me love
Stay by me like now for always
Always stand by me

You embrace me with your dance
Like sunlight filled with a scent
Come to me with your warm breath

To say I Love you love you love
More sweetly- Kiss me kiss me kiss
Till always, my love, with you

To say you Love me love me love
Stay by me like now for always
Always stand by me

To say I Love you love you love
More sweetly- Kiss me kiss me kiss
Till always, my love, with you

To say you Love me love me love
Stay by me like now for always
Always stand by me

Please give your hands Bluebird

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive