Jumat, 29 Juli 2011

Piggy Dolls Know Her English Translation Lyrics

Piggy Dolls Know Her English Translation Lyrics

I don’t know, aing~
Have you ever happened not be able to sleep because of love?
Have you ever had your heart beat so fast?
Love, love, love, love, love, love, oh
Have you ever cried for being lovesick?
I feel like my heart was pinpricked by a needle
Aya, aya, aya, aya, I love you, oh~

Even when I eat rice, I only think of you
My heart’s still in shock-shock when I fall asleep
The rice isn’t going straight into my throat
I don’t know, what to do

Ah why does love have to start like this?
Ah why am I going to be endlessly drawn like this?
And I know the obvious things your brother tells you
Now I don’t want to know that girl
Ah, cruel person, ah, love is cruel
I really don’t know, I don’t know
My heart doesn’t know you

Have you ever sprained your ankle because of love?
I feel dizzy-dizzy in front of you like if lightening stuck me
Mom, mom, mom, mom, what do I do?

Every time I go to the movies, I keep thinking
You’re the main character in my movie
I’m covered with tears, I can’t breath
Why does my nose keep running?

Ah why does love have to start like this?
Ah why am I going to be endlessly drawn like this?
And I know the obvious things your brother tells you
Now I don’t want to know that girl
Ah, cruel person, ah, love is cruel
I really don’t know, I don’t know
My heart doesn’t know you

Tell me that you love me
Why did I keep giving you my heart?
Why did you play with it?
Ah well, even my heart failed to understand
Why, why does my heart keep fluttering?

*gibberish*

Ah why does love have to start like this
Ah why am I going to be endlessly drawn like this?
And I know the obvious things your brother tells you
Now I don’t want to know that girl
Ah, cruel person, ah, love is cruel
I really don’t know, I don’t know
My heart doesn’t know you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive