Minggu, 31 Juli 2011

NS Yoonji - Talk Talk Talk English Translation Lyrics

NS Yoonji - Talk Talk Talk English Translation Lyrics

Should I approach and talk talk talk?
What if I get further further further though?
What do I do with my contemplating heart?
Come come come, even in my dreams
Come and tell me that you love me
Do you know my longing heart?

What do I do?
My heart beats so fast in front of you
I feel like you'll be able to hear my heartbeat
My eyes are set on you even when I turn my head
My diary is all about you instead of me

Should I approach and talk talk talk?
What if I get further further further though?
What do I do with my contemplating heart?
Come come come, even in my dreams
Come and tell me that you love me
Do you know my longing heart?

Can you just come to me baby
Come on, come on baby
Will you hug me?
Tic toc tic tic toc tic toc
Driving me so crazy
Can you just come to me baby
come on, come on baby
Tic toc tic tic toc tic toc
Driving me so crazy
I want to be loved too, I don't want the one-way love anymore

Should I approach and talk talk talk?
What if I get further further further though?
What do I do with my contemplating heart?
Come come come, even in my dreams
Come and tell me that you love me
Do you know my longing heart?

Come to me, closer to me
Come to me, closer
I really like you but you don't know how I feel
I don't like this, no no
I can't stand this

Should I talk to you confidently?
Should I knock on your heart?
I might miss you if I keep hesitating
Just come come come
Come and tell me that you love me
Will you take my longing heart?
Na na na na, na na na na
This love
na na na na, na na na na
Will you come to me?
na na na na, na na na na

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive