Minggu, 31 Juli 2011

NS Yoonji - I Miss You Again English Translation lyrics

NS Yoonji - I Miss You Again English Translation lyrics

Wanna stick with you, ma lover girl
I know, you feel me?
1 2 3 4 I can't wait girl
A B C D Baby call me
You shake my heart and make my heart beat fast
You listen to me all the time, thank you so much baby
The more I see you the more I like you, you're so cute when you smile
I love you

I just wanna see you lover boy (lover girl)
I keep smiling, I just wanna call you lover boy
Call me, I wanna hear you now, hey baby call me now
We just said goodbye but I miss you again
What do I do with my heart? I feel the same
I miss you again as soon as I open my eyes
People say this is love, this is love
My heart keeps beating and I'm attracted to you more and more
What do I do with my heart? Come one two step closer to me
Hug me and stay with me all day long
The world is shining and I breathe everyday because of you
I like all of these emotions, baby
Come down to my eye level and kiss me
I love you

I just wanna see you lover boy (lover girl)
Come running to me anytime, run to you baby
I just wanna call you lover boy
Call me, whisper me your love, hey baby call me now
We just said goodbye but I miss you again
What do I do with my heart? I feel the same
I miss you again as soon as I open my eyes
People say this is love, this is love
My heart keeps beating and I'm attracted to you more and more
What do I do with my heart? Come one two step closer to me
Hug me and stay with me all day long
I'll treat you better so this feeling will last forever
I'll love you more
Hey swetty ma lovely baby
I miss you again ASAP
You look pretty in my eyes whatever you do
I want to be stuck to you like a sticker
Let's stay together a little longer, 5 more minutes
I will only give you happiness
Yo ma lover girl, we just said goodbye but I miss you again
I feel you lover girl, stick with me baby
I miss you again as soon as I wake up in the morning
I love you this much, this is the love

My heart keeps beating and I'm attracted to you more and more
What do I do with my heart? Come one two step closer to me
Hug me and stay with me all day long

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive