Minggu, 31 Juli 2011

NS Yoonji - I Dance English Translation Lyrics

NS Yoonji - I Dance (춤을 춰) English Translation Lyrics

I dance, until I forget about all your memories
I dance, until all my tears are dry
Oh right now

You say that I'm the only one for you
But talk is cheap, it's nothing once you leave me
I can only think about you even after a drink
I'm in so much pain
Don't ever tell me that you love me, ever
Don't ever promise me that you won't leave me, ever
You're so cruel, why did you play with my heart?
Why do you make me cry?
Again today, to forget you

I dance, until I forget about all your memories
I dance, until all my tears are dry
Oh right now

You left and I'm alone
Our love is shattered but I dance alone lonely
I'm left alone tonight and I'm going to forget about you baby
Don't ever tell me that you love me, ever
Don't ever promise me that you won't leave me, ever
You're so cruel, why did you play with my heart?
Why do you make me cry?
Again today, to forget you

I dance, until I forget about all your memories
I dance, until all my tears are dry
Oh right now

Go shawty, go Yoonji
Come on ma dance like it's your birthday
Love, so what? There's no such thing as forever love
It's a repetition of make-up and break-up
Shake it, sh-shake it
Shake it like a tambourine
You're so cruel, why did you play with my heart?
Why do you make me cry?
Again today, to forget you

I dance, until I forget about all your memories
I dance, until all my tears are dry
Oh right now

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive