Kamis, 21 Juli 2011

Miss A One To Ten English Translation Lyrics

Miss A One To Ten English Translation Lyrics



Ah, I can’t believe this, I’m really going crazy
I seriously got angry by just looking at you
I can’t stand you anymore?
Even when everyone talked badly about you, I trusted you
But I really can’t believe in you anymore
There probably isn’t another guy like you

From one to ten, it doesn’t make sense
However I think about it, you’re not the one
You talk about it so easily like it’s nothing at all
(Yeah) you’re really great
Don’t try to just pass it off as a joke
I’m so angry that I’ll really go crazy
You should have just said you had another girl
Yeah, we don’t need any words

Why am I the only one getting hurt?
Over words that don’t seem like words
I really hate this kind of love
I don’t want to cry in front of you

Even if you have more to say, I don’t want to hear it
I want to end it now, my head hurts
Am I like this because of you?

From one to ten, it doesn’t make sense
However I think about it, you’re not the one
You talk about it so easily like it’s nothing at all?
(Yeah) you’re really great
Don’t try to just pass it off as a joke
I’m so angry that I’ll really go crazy
You should have just said you had another girl
Yeah, we don’t need any words

How did we become so, how did we become so
Mixed up and exhausted
I’m crying and you’re not next to me

You-you-you, I’m going to erase you
I’m going to forget about you slowly
No-no-no, no-no-no-no-no
You have nothing to regret now

From one to ten, it doesn’t make sense
However I think about it, you’re not the one
You talk about it so easily like it’s nothing at all
(Yeah) you’re really great
Don’t try to just pass it off as a joke
I’m so angry that I’ll really go crazy
You should have just said you had another girl
Yeah, we don’t need any words

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive