Minggu, 31 Juli 2011

Kan Mi Youn - Good Love English Translation Lyrics

Kan Mi Youn - Good Love English Translation Lyrics


You are my
Good Love Good Love Good Love
Just one person in my heart

You know but you pretend you don't, you fool
You don't even try but you always look good
Even though I tell an obvious joke,
You're a perfect gentleman who smiles brightly

Just by looking at you, I want to love
I want to dance with our footsteps in sync
Just you alone, I want to love just you alone now

You are my Good Love
You're so sweet I could go crazy
Good love, I can't take my eyes off of you for a single minute or second
Good love, you are the sunshine of my life
Just one person in my heart

When we're facing each other, there's a smile on my face
I picture your face all night and go crazy
Even if a long long time passes

Good Love
I have forgotten the people in the past
Even if you're far away, I can see you clearly
The moment you brightly smile at me
Wow, you are my first love, my thousand loves
I have fallen in love

Whenever I see you, I want to kiss you
I want to sing as our eyes are locked
Just you alone, I just want to look at you alone now

You are my Good Love
You're so sweet I could go crazy
Good love, I can't take my eyes off of you for a single minute or second
Good love, you are the sunshine of my life
Just one person in my heart

Love Love
The generic words of "I love you"
sound special when you say it, i'm so happy
You are my sun
and I am your moonlight

You are my Good Love
You're so sweet I could go crazy
Good love, I can't take my eyes off of you for a single minute or second
Good love, you are the sunshine of my life
Just one person in my heart

Good Love, always call me
Now you can call me yours
Good Love, stay by my side
I only see you and only hear you
Good Love Good Love Baby Good Love
Just one person in my heart

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive