Senin, 01 Agustus 2011

Hwanhee - Nightmare English Translation Lyrics

Hwanhee - Nightmare English Translation Lyrics

I think of you all day
When I ran into you as I unintentionally
lingered in front of your house
I avoided you and quickly turned away

I’m so miserable, I don’t know what to do
Why are tears flowing?
They are blocking my vision like a fool again-
Again, why?

I hoped that it wasn’t you
The person I love
The love that you left behind
Is harshly bothering me,
Why me?

No no no, fool, wake up
No no no, it’s really over now
I’m like a clock, I’m like glass
Once it’s broken, it’s over
No no no my tears are blocking my vision
No no no my heart is hurting
I think I will go crazy
I can’t believe that I can’t turn this around

Hey I’m in front of your house
Because I missed you so much, because I regret
Because I am sorry- I spent each day drinking
And eventually I come to your house

Because I’m a man, I can’t even cry
I can’t see you anymore
As I trudge on my way back
I go back all alone

I hoped you would hurt
I didn’t want to suffer by myself
The love that I gave you
Must give you pain as well- please

No no no, fool, wake up
No no no, it’s really over now
I’m like a clock, I’m like glass
Once it’s broken, it’s over
No no no my tears are blocking my vision
No no no my heart is hurting
I think I will go crazy
I can’t believe that I can’t turn this around

Why am I the only one hurting when I try to throw you out?
Don’t do this, this night is driving me crazy,
Why me?

No no no, fool, wake up
No no no, it’s really over now
I’m like a clock, I’m like glass
Once it’s broken, it’s over
No no no my tears are blocking my vision
No no no my heart is hurting
I think I will go crazy
I can’t believe that I can’t turn this around

NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO baby
This night is driving me crazy

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive