Senin, 01 Agustus 2011

Hwanee All Day English Translation Lyrics

Hwanee All Day English Translation Lyrics

I can't talk and I can't open my eyes
I didn't know that merely breathing would be this hard
The day you left has stopped until now
And I am just hardening

I can't believe the words that you said
My heart is still the same
Come back, I am dying without you
I only need you girl

All day, like this I am just hardening
All day, I want to breath like this
Oh only need need need need you

I want to be alive, I want to move
But I can only be that way if I see you again
I don't know why I am like this
Don't say that I'm crazy- listen

I can't believe the words that you said
My heart is still the same
Come back, I am dying without you
I only need you girl

All day, like this I am just hardening
All day, I want to breath like this
Oh only need need need need you

Don't appear in my dreams
Don't smile at me- stop
Don't run into me, don't look at me
Still you are mine mine

All day, like this I am just hardening
All day, I want to breath like this
Oh only need need need need you

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive