Jumat, 29 Juli 2011

Hwan Hee - I Think I'm Dying (죽을 것만 같아) English Translation Lyrics

Hwan Hee - I Think I'm Dying (죽을 것만 같아) English Translation Lyrics

I knew it’d be a painful good-bye, but I tried to act cool when I agreed to your proposition
I thought the pain would stop after a while, but I want to toss aside my pride and say..

*I think I’m dying because of you, I can’t even breathe because of you
I hurt and endure even more, but I think my tears are overflowing
Living isn’t really living, even if I shout for you not to leave
I think I’m dying because of you, can’t you come back to me anymore?

I thought our break-up would make things easier
But why am I in more pain and crying more now than when we were fighting? (I think I’m dying now more than ever)

What is pride that we can’t just apologize and avoid breaking up?

*

I’m so sorry for thinking I could forget you so easily
It makes me sadder

I think I’m dying because of you, I can’t even breathe because of you
I hurt again and cry and cry, but I can’t forget you
Living isn’t really living, I try so hard to forget you
I think I’m dying because of you, can’t you come back to me anymore?

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive