Selasa, 19 Juli 2011

Dia Another Boy English Translation Lyrics

Dia Another Boy English Translation Lyrics


No, I can’t believe
No, I can’t believe

Say it once more, that you got bored of me
It’s fine even if it’s just an excuse
So just tell me that there’s a new person
Because I won’t hold you back

Remember those promises? Have you ever dreamed?
Did you even love me?
Rather than getting hurt of you
I’d rather plug my ears with sad music
Now leave me alone

No, I can’t believe, I won’t care
I don’t believe you anymore
No, I can’t believe, just another boy
He must be looking for a new girl

Say it once more,
That you can’t erase me from your mind
It’s fine even if it’s a lie
So just tell me that you still love me,
Because I won’t act surprised

Was I an easy woman?
Was my heart nothing more than a toy?
Did you ever love me?
Don’t act so slightly, your half-hearted love
Doesn’t mean anything

No, I can’t believe, I won’t care
I don’t believe you anymore
No, I can’t believe, just another boy
He must be looking for a new girl

I want to let you go even if I ended up looking like a loser
Hoping you’d hold me back, oh how pathetic of me
No, I can’t believe, I won’t care, I don’t believe in you anymore
No, I can’t believe, just another boy, leaving me in tears no-no
No, you must set me free, I won’t care, I don’t believe in you anymore
No, just another boy, I won’t care anymore, leaving me in tears

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive