Kamis, 28 Juli 2011

Brown Eyed Girls - 1, 2, 3, 4 English Translation Lyrics

Brown Eyed Girls (브라운아이드걸스) - 1, 2, 3, 4 English Translation Lyrics


1, 2, 3, 4 every day, I know all of your lies now
I only fooled myself into thinking that I didn’t know
That I loved you
Your lies only grew with every passing day
Those stories
I say 1, 2, 3, 4 don’t look back
I’m going to give it all back to you
It must be a fad, your many women
Like toys you get sick of and toss away

*One thing I know
I never loved you, not once
All night, all day
Filled with your everyday excuses

My friend, I warned you before
To be wary of him, he’s made a lot of girls cry
Two-timing’s a given
But you’re deaf to it all
You’re already in love
His give and take technique was extravagant
It took over your heart
Sending it ablaze
But you know he’s gone, girl
Don’t look back, 1, 2, 3, 4 keep on moving

1, 2, 3, 4 every day, your cruel, fake tears
I know all about it now, don’t trick me
No more
Your lies only grew with every passing day
Obvious stories
I say 1, 2, 3, 4 don’t look back
There won’t be any lingering attachment
There won’t be any memories
Those innocent girls of yours
The way you fooled me into thinking it would be forever

One thing I know
It’s hard for me to go on like this
All night, all day
It’s too hurtful for me, I won’t do this anymore

The reason for these silent tears
I won’t fall for this type of love again
It was all a horrible nightmare
I hope I forget everything as time passes

*

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive