Senin, 01 Agustus 2011

Brave Girls - When It Rains English Translation Lyrics

Brave Girls - When It Rains English Translation Lyrics

Hey world, they're back
so so fresh
It's another hit baby,
Brave girls

24/7 I'm always thinking of you
24/7 B B B B Brave girls
24/7 I’m loving you like this

The sunlight is shining again today
But my heart is miserably pounding
Why is it so sad without you?
It seems like the sun is mocking me as well

If only a refreshing rain would fall in my heart
I would shout out loud, refreshed
I won’t hate you now
I won’t ever cry

When this rain pours, when this rain pours
I will stand in the rain
And the memories of you and I
I will wash them all away

We will wash away in the pouring rain
Throw away the memories we had together
When this rain passes, it will be like nothing happened
I pray to the rain gods
wait to sun comes out and shine
After this rain I can smile
I won’t hurt again
I will completely erase you

If only a refreshing rain would fall in my heart
I would shout out loud, refreshed
I won’t hate you now
I won’t ever cry

When this rain pours, when this rain pours
I will stand in the rain
And the memories of you and I
I will wash them all away

When the rains fallin' down,
when the rains fallin' down

My tears are dropping
The rain drops are dropping
My shoulder is getting wet
Whenever I think of you

When this rain pours, when this rain pours
I will stand in the rain
And the memories of you and I
I will wash them all away

24/7 I’m always thinking of you
24/7 B B B B Brave girls
24/7 I’m loving you like this

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive