Senin, 01 Agustus 2011

Brave Girls - Do You Know English Translation Lyrics

Brave Girls - Do You Know English Translation Lyrics

Our love was once beautiful
But your heart has cooled down
At some point, you were changing little by little

I think by myself and I doubt by myself
At this rate, I really think
That I will go crazy

What did you do last night?
Why couldn’t I get a hold of you?
I got mad all by myself and started to say whatever came out
And I regret it again

When I just hung up on you
When I said lets break up because I was so mad
All those things were just lies- don’t you know?

Do you know this hurting heart?
Do you know my love?
How much I like you?
How much I love you?

Do you know these stinging wounds?
You don’t know- you’ll never know
Each day with you
Is meaningless to me – why don’t you know baby?

The words out of my anger- I hate you
And then in my heart I shout – I love you
I just say things that I don’t even mean
All night I’m filled with regret
I cry because of you and I laugh because of you
I’m a sunflower that only looks at you
Baby boy only you
You’re the only person I can love
You are my partner
No matter where you are
I’m always next to you
Baby you're my shining star

What did you do last night?
Why couldn’t I get a hold of you?
I got mad all by myself and started to say whatever came out
And I regret it again

When I just hung up on you
When I said lets break up because I was so mad
All those things were just lies- don’t you know?

Do you know this hurting heart?
Do you know my love?
How much I like you?
How much I love you?

Do you know these stinging wounds?
You don’t know- you’ll never know
Each day with you
Is meaningless to me – why don’t you know baby?

I only love you
This is my heart
But why are you foolishly looking somewhere else?

I think I’ll go crazy
My insides are burning up because of you
I want to hold onto your heart that has turned away

Do you know this hurting heart?
Do you know my love?
How much I like you?
How much I love you?

Do you know these stinging wounds?
You don’t know- you’ll never know
Each day with you
Is meaningless to me – why don’t you know baby?

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive