Rabu, 29 Juni 2011

LEDapple How Dare You English Translation Lyrics

LEDapple How Dare You English Translation Lyrics

Let me hold it down
It’s beautiful perfection
LEDApple perfection

I’ve been left alone again, but you’re smiling again
Why, why, there can’t be any situation like this
I’m not going to cry in front of you
Nor will I cruse you behind your back
Yes, yes, how’s this

I believed in a person like you, and loved you
I gave everything to you, whom disappeared with all my love
Not going to trust those sweet lips of your’s anymore

How dare you dally with my love, how dare you leave me
Too far away, too far away, get away
Don’t mistake yourself and think I’ll miss your presence
Sorry, I’m sorry, break it down

Feeling better than you, sorry to say this
It’s not you who left me, don’t mistake yourself like that
Sorry, I’m sorry, break it down

Not saying anything else, but you just told me you’ll leave
Why, why, did I look that easy to you?
Not going to listen to your words
Nor am I going to say ‘goodbye’
Yes, yes, how’s this?

My face that used to have smiles, thanks to you, has a fake smile
Please leave without any words and stop bragging
Not going to listen to your words anymore

How dare you dally with my love, how dare you leave me
Too far away, too far away, get away
Don’t mistake yourself and think I’ll miss your presence
Sorry, I’m sorry, break it down

The sweet words you told me was just sweet-talking
The way I believed in you now looks pathetic
Now I feel better so just walk away like that
Because from now on, I will never even try to find you
Just one thing before you go
Even though you recall our memories
And even though you come back to me
There’s no you in my mind

Wherever you are, whatever you do
Whoever you love, I’m not going to bother with it
Don’t think about our past, even our memories
Don’t dream of me anymore

How dare you dally with my love, how dare you leave me
Too far away, too far away, get away
Don’t mistake yourself and think I’ll miss your presence
Sorry, I’m sorry, break it down

Feeling better than you, sorry to say this
It’s not you who left me
Don’t’ mistake yourself like that
Sorry, I’m sorry, break it down

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive