Rabu, 29 Juni 2011

B1A4 Only Learned Bad Things English Translation Lyrics

B1A4 Only Learned Bad Things English Translation Lyrics

Yeah, I don’t wanna leave you girl baby
This one is for you
I’ll give you only one
That’s B1A4

People are looking at us,
SO you wipe your tears and lift your chin up
I said I’m sorry, should I get on my knees?
What would I become if you cried
At my common mistakes of words
I don’t think I can comfort you with
“I love you” anymore

Everyday sigh-sigh-sigh-sigh-sigh
I let out a deep sigh and always reflect on my actions
Baby you-you-you-you-you
I want to do good, but I can’t

Because I only learned bad words, bad actions
And I don’t know your heart
Something always gets twisted-twisted
Because I’m still immature, a deep love is hard
I who thought “What’s love? Just keep pushing forward”
Was stupid

I’m sorry, I’ll do better
(Better, I’ll do better hey~ yeah)
I’m sorry, don’t be mad
I did wrong

Twinkling, twinkling, a land of stars
In my eyes, you are a queen
Your charms that I knew about
After this night was almost over
In a edge of your locked heart
I slightly light a fire, your sweet voice
Long, straight hair like Jasmine

Baby you-you-you-you-you
If your heart is hurting, I become torn
Baby you-you-you-you-you
You are who I really cherish

Because I only learned bad words, bad actions
And I don’t know your heart
Something always gets twisted-twisted
Because I’m still immature, a deep love is hard
I who thought “What’s love? Just keep pushing forward”
Was stupid

For a young person like me
The word ‘love’ is too awkward to say often
“I’m sorry, I’ll do better”
And at most, I tell you words that obviously have no feelings
Please, oh please
Just watch over me a bit more
At the end of my efforts and your trust
There’s only happiness

Alright, let’s stop crying now
Wipe away your tears now
Isn’t that much better
You are the prettiest-prettiest when you smile

I’ll learn good words, good actions, and be like you too
Become e an amazing boyfriend, okay
We’ll go for a long, long time
Longer than any other couple
There’s a mountain full of things that I want to
Buy you, feed you, it’s the truth

Love you, I love you
(I love you, I love you more hey~ yeah)
Love you, I love you
Love you, I love you
(More, oh more)
Love you, I love you

0 komentar:

Poskan Komentar

Blog Archive