Rabu, 29 Juni 2011

015B ft. 4Minute and JunHyung Silly Boy English Translation Lyrics

015B ft. 4Minute and JunHyung Silly Boy English Translation Lyrics

Let’s talk about 20th century, boy
Let’s talk about 20th century, boy
Listen up

Let’s go all right, this man has true values
This man is nice, but he’s silly
This man is breathtaking
I’ve been addicted to him since the day I met him
Oh no-no, he said let’s do Dutch pay*

Silly boy, he’s not the type to brag
HE doesn’t have self-confidence
I don’t know his interests,
I don’t know if I’m just an alternative choice
Silly boy, when you look at the mirror what do you see?

Even me now, please, I wanna me the right man for me
You make my beautiful day, am I not enough for you?
Baby, baby, you’re my silly boy

Boy (x who knows how many times)

That scary man loves me,
But he seems like he’s stalking me
Like an uncle, whenever you eat rice, please stop sweating

Silly boy, several times you’ve made pitiful replies
He thinks he’s my oppa but I just like him
Silly boy, ridiculous… Go find another entertaining thing to do

Even me now, please, I wanna me the right man for me
You make my beautiful day, am I not enough for you?
Baby, baby, you’re my silly boy

I do wanna thing for me, you know
You’re so annoying sometimes
Even if I prepare something for you, you get angry again
I don’t know why, I just wanted to soothe you
All of the effort I put in, and what are you talking about?
Why do you say I’m your stalker?

(I won’t say a word to you)
What did I do again?
(You’re tiring me)

Even me now, please, I wanna me the right man for me
You make my beautiful day, am I not enough for you?
Baby, baby, you’re my silly boy
You’re my silly boy, boy, boy, boy, boy, boy, boy

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Blog Archive